Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mortgage Insurance Australia How Do You Survive The Financial Crisis On One Income?

How do you survive the financial crisis on one income? - mortgage insurance australia

I live in Australia, and I was wondering if you could give me some general tips on how to survive from day to day, a modest income?

We are expecting our first child March 2010.

We live very modestly, we have a mortgage that is not great, but it's still a hole in your pocket.
We do not have a flash drive that has 11 years a family car and a loan on the car of my husband at work will receive (your work requires a joint-venture)
I budget our food bill for $ 150 per week, including diapers and wipes.

I had a budget of everyday things, insurance, electricity, fuel costs, and that is somehow still in the negative numbers on a single income. I do not know what I can not stop spending?

We have saved a good amount of money, but looking at things, it seems that the savings could be passed in one year.

We have the Internet and at home, as it is needed for spouse employment. But we have the lowest plan available to $ 85 per month.

Please us know how you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment