Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things To Do With A Vigina Is Vigina Dentata Actually True?

Is vigina dentata actually true? - things to do with a vigina

I saw the movie "Teeth" With Jess Weixler, the film is so confused that you do not understand why a Venn teeth that have the whole penis cut off during sex. I really thought the movie was not true, but when I searched on Google, Yahoo, Wikipedia and .... True, it is not, as Venn dentata. I wonder if some women have these procedures is the first time I heard this question, because if this case would be beneficial, not learn about her in the reproductive system. Can someone help me say this because if this is true or not ?.... Although the inclusion of the fingers are cut into the teeth Vigin, because there are no teeth on the inside ... I am so curious.

2 comments:

theyguy said...

Yes, tell your friend to be careful.

- April's Father

__A_YAHO... said...

assumed that a myth. There is no evidence to say what is real, and there has been no recent reports.

Do not listen cysts Talkin Bout that girl is a cyst, not even a friggin genius COOCH some teeth in it. Jesus. No give, absolutely real.she not even the link.

Post a Comment